Monday, October 8, 2012

It's All About the Prints!


Want an easy way to get a great look for fall? All you need is a sponge, scissors, paint, and a sponge!
Find an old Tee that you want to put a fun print on...I got my white tee at H & M for three bucks!

Next find a fun print that you are inspired by!! I surfed my favorite website Pintrest and found this...
I drew triangles on the sponge with a sharpie to create a stamp
and cut the sponge on the black lines.
Next lay your tee flat on a smooth surface and dip your sponge in paint. Dip your sponge a few times on paper so the paint isn't on too thick.
Before you stamp your stamp on your tee make sure you place a sheet of paper between the body of the shirt so the paint doesn't bleed to the back of the shirt. 
Then make your first stamp! Make sure you press hard on all edges so the shape transfers.

If your Sponge leaves circles you can leave them for an edge or pain the holes in with a small paint brush like I did.

Wait for the paint to dry before wearing and then your done!!!


-chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment